Monday, July 28, 2008

College

So..... I found out that I can't major in Interior Design at like an community colleges around here...... lol. So I'm gonna take like english 101 102, precalc, and some other required classes and then probably transfer to ASU or some other university next fall. Kinda scary but we'll see how it goes.
Oh!! Plus I get to go on an internship sooo that'll be fun! :) I think if I transfer over to the university i won't be able to go on a mission but I think that'll be fine. Interior Design just feels like my calling. Hopefully I'll be able to serve as a ward missionary. Plus I'm definately going when I'm old! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWW you'd be able to go on a mission still... hah ha Yeah definitely group dates.. I can't wait till we can hang out either!! Interior design is amazing and you'd be great... I believe my calling is sports medicine/ orthopedics. But my true calling is to be a wonderful husband and father who will be able to provide for my amazing family